maandag 16 april 2012

Trust


Source: www.weheartit.com
I'm not going to talk about trust in general. I'll tell you about the movie "Trust". I just watched it and let me tell you one thing.. It's a really touching movie.


The movie is about a 13-year old girl, called Annie. The story begins on her birthday. She's receiving a lot of presents. One of these presents is a notebook. This is were the trouble begins.

She's chatting with a 14-year old guy called "Charlie". He lives in California and he's nice to her. He really understands her. She's falling in love with him and she can't talk about anybody else. 

He asked her to send a picture of her. After sending a picture, she also wants his picture, but his camera is broken. So he can't send her a picture.

One day, while he is chatting with her, he tells her that he has to admit something. He isn't 14, he is 20. Annie forgives him for lying and he's sending her a picture of him.

But after that conversation he is admitting her that he's actually 25. "Age doesn't count" is he telling her on the phone. She's trusting him.

Source: www.weheartit.com
Later he texted her that they should meet. She accepts his text and they meet at the mall. But when Annie meets him. She's in shock. He's not 14, 20 or 25. He's 45! He tells her that he thought she would understand. And they go for a walk. She's trusting him again, so she gets into his car with him.

He takes her to a hotel where he has a present for her. It's pink underwear. She will not let him down so she fits the lingerie. Charlie tells her that she looks hot. And then.. He rapes her.

After that her life won't be the same anymore. Watch it here.

Source: www.weheartit.com
What I think about this movie
I was really in shock at the rape-moment. I skipped that scene, I just couldn't look at it. Omg, I was in shock. He rapped her!! How could he??!! This stuff is also happening in real life!!

I really was in shock. In the rest of the movie, you'll see how Annie is dealing with all this. But what I don't understand is that after "it" she still likes him. Luckily there will come a point in the movie that she really understands that he rapped her. 

I think it's good that there is a movie like this. Because nowadays all young girls are chatting. And it looks nice and stuff, but they must know that it can also be really dangerous. Of course this is a movie, but I know these things can also happen in reallife.

Besides the content, I did not like the end. Charlie, if that is his real name.. Is still walking around in the end of the movie. I don't like movies with an open or a sad end. This end is not exactly sad, but it is an open end. 

I would rate this movie with a 6, because Charlie isn't arrested for the awfull things that he did.

Geen opmerkingen: