zaterdag 14 april 2012

TAG: Let's get very personal

Today I'll do the ‘Let’s get very personal TAG’. This tag has been done by a lot of bloggers. I'll give it a try. So if you want to know personal stuff about me, read it!


This tag is going to be very personal. Are you ready?
"I was born ready! =D"


When was the last time that you were really broken? (emotional)
"That was like a week ago. There was something with my family and the police. I was in shock. It was awfull how the police treated us. I'm not exactly going to tell you what was going on. But it was really intense. Oh and let me tell you one thing: There was no murder going on, if you were thinking about that, haha! It was awfull, but luckily not that awfull!"

Do you have something fancy right now? (food)
"Yes, in front of me there's a bag full of thud rice from Manna. I LOVE these sweets!"


If you could have someone with you at this time, who would that be?
"That would definitely be Robin, my boyfriend."

Would you rather have 10 children or 0 children?
"I would never want 10 children, that's just to much! I would like to have children later, but I guess no more than two."

What do you hear right now?
"Young, wild and free - Wiz Khalifa feat. Snoop Dogg and Bruno Mars. I'm listening to the playlist on my blog (the one on the right). The song is about just living you're life, because were young and wild and free, haha! True story right?!"


Is your bed against more than one wall?
"Haha, this is a wird question! I have a bed for two and it's against 2 walls. One against the "head-side" and one on the right-side."

What are you thinking right now?
"That I really miss singing in front of a huge public. Singing is my passion and every time that I'm singing at home my family is screaming: "Stop screaming!". That makes me sad. I'm not the best singer in the world, I know that. But I can sing and I love it. When I sing, it makes me really really happy. Luckily at my mom's place I can sing a lot. They appreciate it. I think my mom is the best singer that I know. And last time I was there, she told me that I can sing better than she can. I really did appreciate that and it makes me happy when I realize that some people do care about my dreams and what I love to do."

Are you there for your friends?
"Yes! I'll always be there for my friends. Because they are the most wonderful people that I've ever met. They have changed my life, and I couldn't life without them <3"
 

Who is the last person that saw you cry?
"Robin."
What do you do whenever you're nervous?
"Ehh.. When I'm nervous, I bite on my lip."
Be honest, do you like people in general?
"I guess that depends on who it is. I always look at the bright side of people, but sometimes that's just hard to find. I don't like people who are bullying people or bringing people down. I also dislike people who are starting a war. But most of all I like people who are nice to others."
Is there anyone that fully understands you?
"No. But don't think I'm depressed or something by saying that. Think about it: There's no one who will ever understands you as much as yourself. And I think you're the only one who can be yourself, right?"
Do you currently have a reason to laugh?
"Yes, one of my best friends Barbara will come over at 15:00 (it's now 14:07). I'm healthy and finally found a job!"
 
Has anyone ever told you that he or she never wants to lose you?
"Yes, Robin did <3"
We've made this picture together <3
Would you be happier if life had a "rewind" button?
"Sometimes it would make your life easier. But you'll always learn from your mistakes. And with a rewind-button you'll never make mistakes. So you won't learn anything from mistakes anymore. So I guess I think life's fine, just the way it is. Even though all the hard times in life. My slogan is: "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger". And yes, I had that slogan before Kelly Clarkson her song!"

Do you tell your parents everything?
"NO! My parents divorced when I was two. They both have found another partner and I'm living with my father and stephmother. I don't really have a good relationship with them, so I tell them almost nothing about my life. They don't even know that I have a blog.
I like my mother and my stephfather more. I think they appreciate me more. And I feel like they do understand me. I tell them a lot. Not every detail, but they know a lot about me. They do know I have a blog, haha!"
 

Would you break up with your boyfriend if he would smoke?
"No. I have to be honest, I really HATE smoking. It really makes me sick. When I smell it, my stomach hurts. And I think it's a little stupid to do when you know it's really bad for you. But I still wouldn't break up with him, because I love him. But he would not be able to smoke around me!"
Do you feel like someone is going to hurt your feelings?
"I guess that would be my dad. He always makes me feel like I'm not good enough. And that makes me sad. He never told me that I'm good at something or that I'm good enough. He's often letting me down emotionally."
 
Can you remember who you liked, on this day last year?
"My boyfriend. Today it's 14-04-2012. A year ago it was 14-04-2011. Our relationship started on 11-01-2011, so on that day, we were in a relationship for three months."

Do you think more about the past, the future or how it is now? 
"I often do think about the past. And when I think of the future.. I don't know but because you don't know what's going to happen, I don't think about that much. I do think more about how things are right now, because at this moment you have your life in your own hands."
How many hours do you sleep every night?
"That's always different. On school days I'm sleeping for 6-8 hours. And when I'm free I wake up late.. So this night I went to bed at 2:00 and I was awake at 12:30. So I've slept 10 hours and 30 minutes."

Are you easy to handle?
"I think so. I'm always nice to people and I never judge people on how they look. But if you're not nice to me, I won't be nice to you. I guess everyone will understand that, right?"
Do you hate the person who you shared your last conversation with?
"That would be Robin. And now I don't hate him, haha."
What was your last drink?
"I guess that was tea with honey at my grandparents yesterday in the evening. But besides tea I'm always drinking water."
What kind of bed do you have?  
"A bed for two."
 
Do you like or hate rain?
"I hate it, haha. I'm living in the Netherlands and it's amost every day raining here."
Have you ever done something you always said you would never do?
"Yes I drunk alcohol, haha. When I was a year of 8, I always told everybody that I was not ever going to drink alcohol. I don't drink it much. I guess four times in a year? I know what you're thinking: "OMG, she's almost never drinking? So she's not going out." That's not true, but I don't like soda, coke and a lot of other drinks. I also don't like the taste of alcohol. The only alcohol-drinks I like are Ammaretto and Coebergh Sparkle. But I don't drink much, because I'm crazy enough without alcohol! I don't need it to be social or funny."
 
 
Do people see you as an optimist or a pessimist?
"Definitely as an optimist. I'm almost every day smiling and when I wake up I sing and dance, hihi!"
With who were you in a car last time, except your family? 
"With Barbara and her family. We were going to a wholesale called "De Kweker". It was really nice to be there with them!" 
What is the last movie you saw in the cinema, and with who?
"That was with Robin. We wanted to go to "Abduction", but I was late because I was blowdrying my hair, hihi! So we just walked into a movie, without knowing which one it was. It was excually a nice movie. The movie called "Contagion" it was a movie about an infectious disease."

Are you once hurted by someone you had never expected?
"Yes. My best friend let me down for her boyfriend."
 

Your parents are on a vacation. Would you give a big party?
"No. I used to have a hundred of friends, but right now I'm only spending time with my "real" friends. Two girls called Barbara and Dagmar, and of course Robin. He's not only my boyfriend, but also my best friend. I would like them to come over when my parents are away. So maybe a sleep party with two friends? But that's not what I see as a big party, haha!"
Do you regret your last relationship? 
"My last "official" relationship last 12 days. We only kissed and no, I don't regret it, because at that moment, I liked the guy."
Would you rather like to spend your weekend at a concert or a nightclub?
"Definitely a nightclub. You can go crazy and dance your ass off, do we need more?"
 
Do you always fall in love with the same type of guys?
"Yes, a sort of. I fall in love with guys who have dark and big eyebrows, dark hair, beautiful eyes, a beautiful smile and a lot of humor. I used to fall in love with players, because I thought it was sexy that they always knew what to say and what to do. They had a lot of confidence (because the next day it would be someone else to kiss). That's why I never really had a long relationship. But when I fell in love with Robin everything was different. He's the first guy I fell in love with, who is NOT a player. And I really like to be with him."
 
Have you ever made ​​a joke about someone, which made that person cry?
"Luckily I can say no to this question. I would never want to make somebody cry because of what I think it's funny."
Do you think that you pay too much attention on your looks?
"No. I'm only wearing mascara and eyeliner. That's not much. And it takes me like 5 minutes or something. I only need a lot of time with my hair (only after a shower). It takes me 30 minutes to fix my hair."
Are you quickly jealous?
"I don't think so. My boyfriend doesn't have friends who are girls. So doesn't go out with girls and stuff and I trust him. But if he would go out a lot with girls, I wouldn't really like that. Maybe because I used to like players, who let me down for other girls. But I know Robin is different in a good way."
Have you bought a lot of clothes last week?
"Normally I would say yes. But lately I'm saving all my money for my reflex camera, which will be mine in June."

Do you miss someone right now? who?
"Yes, my grandmother (fathers side). We used to be very close. She died 3 years ago, but I do miss her a lot. She died because of cancer when I had a tumor (also with cancer). She was really afraid that I would die too. I wish that I could tell her that I'm still alive, that I love her and that I miss her. She also told me that she wanted to be there at my wedding. I knew she wouldn't make it till my wedding, but I wish she had known Robin. But maybe she knows all this. And maybe she will be there at my wedding. All I know is that she will always be here, in my heart."
Last person that made you cry?
"My dad."
Does the thought of your ex makes you angry?
"No. I think players are just sad people. They will never really feel love. So actually I feel sorry for them."
What are you going to do, tomorrow?
"I'll wake up next to the love of my life and have breakfast and also dinner with him. And in the evening I'll do some homework, haha. I know, the last part is boring."
 
Are you a player?
"People used to think that I was. Because I had a lot of boyfriends, but that was just because I was looking for a nice guy, while they were cheating on me. So no I'm not, because if I were a player, I wouldn't be with Robin for more than a year."

Is there someone you'd like to see right now?
"Robin, but he's going to a soccer game with his dad, haha."
Had your ex ever cheated on you? 
"How many times do you want to know? ;)"
Do you like cotton candy?
"No, I don't like it. I LOVE IT!!!! <3"
Who were the last person you've had ​​a serious conversation with?
"Robin."
 
Have you ever fell asleep against someone?
"Yes. I often fall asleep against Robin. I really like that. And when I'm awake with my eyes closed, I secretly notice that he's stroking my hair <3"
How was your week? rate it.
"I think my week was good. I'm accepted for a job and I was free from school a lot. So I would give my week an 8."

Do you have a guy friend, who you can talk with?
"I used to had a lot of guy friends, because I think guys are nicer to hang out with (Not all the guys. And my best girl friends are much better than a lot of guys! <3). But now I would say Robin is my best guy friend."


What did you do at 00:00 yesterday?
"I think I were in the car of my grandfather, who was bringing us home (Me, my brother and Robin)."
How are you feeling right now?
"Relaxed and lazy".

Who were the first person you were talking to, today?
"Barbara, she already came over. And now she's with her boyfriend."

Has there something happend that makes you happy, this month?
"Yes, I have a new job and my boyfriend came all the way to my mother's home."
With who were you, last night?
"My grandparents, my little brother and Robin."

Did you talk to anyone until you fell asleep, last night?
"No. I had a headache, so I didn't really want to talk all night, haha."
Who should start a kiss? A girl or a boy?
"Both. If you like eachother "the" kiss will happen when they both now it's the moment.

Do you have plans for this weekend?
"The weekend is almost ended, but next weekend I'll go to the cinema with Robin or we will play a soccer game with each other, hihi!"
What is your passion?
"That would definitely be singing".
 

Well, I hoped you all liked it! I worked almost 4 hours on it, haha! 
If you also want to do the "Let's get very personal TAG", please let me know! Because I would like to read about you too!

Lots of love,
Elo <3

 

Geen opmerkingen: