zondag 22 april 2012

My life in pictures (part 1)

From now on, I'll show you pictures of my week or month. I'm always taking pictures from everything and I thought it would be nice to share them with you!

Let's start..


A few weeks ago one of my best friends, Dagmar, was staying with me. We had a lot of fun and, of course, we took a few pictures together!




After Dagmar's visit, I went to my mum with the train. But in the train there are always too many people, but now it was empty! It was the first time of my life that I saw nobody except me in the train! So of course I had to take a few pictures of me in an empty train, hahaha!




Haha I like taking a lot of pictures! Hihi, after my journey of two hours, I finally arrived!


My mother picked me up and we went home where the dogs were already waiting for me, how cute!

Do you see our cat?
After unpacking my suitcase, we went to the pet shop for dog food. (Funny fact: our cat also likes dog food.. I know she's weird, hihi!)



I always think it's a little sad that those animals are in a cage. They look so scared and unhappy =[

On the night that I would go home, my mum did my make-up, she's great!
Goodbye mum! (again in an empty train)
I'll do part 2 of "My life in pictures" in the next post. See you there!

Geen opmerkingen: