vrijdag 13 april 2012

My job interview @ Pepperminds

As you might have noticed, I had a job interview today and it went very well. I'm accepted!!! I'll tell you how it went, but first of all: Thank you for all your support! I really do appreciate it! <3

So today I had my job interview. I'm not very often in Haarlem, so I decided to come earlier at the meeting. I was there at 15:30. My meeting was at 16:00 and they started at 16:20.. So I had to wait a while ON MY OWN.

But while I was waiting, I took some pictures for you to show you the canteen.

I'll start with the graffiti on the wall. I really liked it! The company is called "Pepperminds". Look at the "i", it's a pepper mill!!

There was also a sort of "wall of fame". I thought it was a nice challenge to be on that wall. Too bad I had no pictures with me from myself, hihi!

They people at the company were really nice. I was doing the job interview with a guy named Kas. He was very kind to me. After our job interview we went to the shops and ate McDonalds and bought sweets, haha! After that we went back for our first "sell-training". The job is about selling stuff (those annoying people who are calling you to sell you stuff you don't want, haha). But I've chosen the "Door2Door" part of the company.

This job is about recruiting people for charity. This month it's about raising money for cancer research. Some of you might know that I had cancer. So I think it's really important to spend money for cancer research. A lot of people die because of cancer and that's really awfull.
My boss told us that 30% women and 50% menget cancer. That's a high percentage!

So I'm very happy that my job is about reasing money for charity. And I also get payed very well for it!

Doesn't that sound like a dream job?

Geen opmerkingen: