woensdag 18 april 2012

Hi sweeties, yesterday it was my first real day at work. I've made a lot of mistakes, but I'll learn from these, right? While I was working I had turned my phone off, because the battery was almost empty. But when I finished work (22:30) and I turned my phone on, I had 100000000 messages. And then the police called..

Police: "Are you Elise?".
Me: "No?".
Police: "Oh, who am I speaking with?".
Me: "Eline".
Police: "Oh, yeah that's right. Your dad was concerned about you, but you're oke?".
Me: "Yes, I'm oke. I'm on my way to my house."
Police: "Allright, luckily everything is oke."
Me: "Yes, thank you".


That was really weird. I had told my parents and my boyfriend that I had to work today, but everyone forgot?! My boyfriend also texted me a thousand times: "Where are you??!! I'm worried about you! Everyone is searching for you!". So I told him that I was at work and he was like: "Oh yeah, I forgot, haha".


So everyone freaked out because they forgot.. I feel sorry for my mum, I don't live with her and she was the only one that didn't knew about my work. So she was thinking that I was dead or something..


If my friends (they were also called) or family are reading this: Sorry, for freaking you all out. I was just at work and if SOME people remind what I say, everyone knew that.


And for all my readers. This is the reason why I had no time to post anything. So sorry again!


Lots of love,
Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: