woensdag 7 maart 2012

Hi sweeties <3

I'll tell you something about a serie that I really LOVE! It's called "Pretty Little Liars". It's about five girlfriends. When they have a sleepover one of the friends, Alison, dissapears. A year later they find her body.. I know what you're thinking right now: "OMG! It's like a horror movie!". But believe me, it's not. I'm really afraid of blood, scary things and creatures. And I'm not afraid for this serie. It's all about finding out who killed Alison. They also get texts from someone called A. They don't know who it is, but this person is bullying these girls. 

Source: www.weheartit.com

But I've said enough about this serie. Go watch it by yourself! I'm always watching it on this site: http://watchseries.eu/serie/pretty_little_liars. You don't have to download anything and you also don't have to log in. Every tuesday, there's a new episode. And if this site doesn't work, try this one: http://one-tvshows.eu/tv/pretty-little-liars/.

Lots of love and have fun watching this serie!
xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: