donderdag 5 januari 2012

What is she doing?!

Allright, first I wanted to do my blog in English, then I decided to do my blog in Dutch and now my boyfriend told me that it was nice to do it in English, so I'm doing it in English haha!
I really suck in it, but I'm going to do my best.

Well, now I'm going to tell you something personal..
I didn't really like 2 people.. Their names are Timo and Maud.

Maud was an old friend of mine, who let me down. I thought it was really nasty from her, that she had let me down for her boyfriend. But it's a new year so I had decided to forgive her, for everything. That does not mean that we're friend again. No, I guess that's never going to happen anymore. But it does mean that I've sent her a text message: "I've decided to forgive the people that have been hurting me in 2011, now it's a new year and I hope you'll have a happy 2012".

Timo is also an old friend of mine. We were best friends. I was best friends with him and Robin. Then I got into a relationship with Robin.. And he didn't really liked that.. He said mean thing to my boyfriend about breaking up and stuff.. That really hurts.. He was also in love with me. But I've also text him: "Let's forget about the past. We were once best friends, and I hope we can still be friends and act nice to each other".


Why am I doing this? These people were really mean to me!!?
Yes, that's right. But I've also said and did things that I'm not proud of. Timo is still Robin his best friend, so I have to see him a lot. Deep inside of me, I know he's a good person. So, I decided to give him another chance. We all deserve another change. And he decided to give me another change as well.

Maud ignored my text. But I don't care. I also know that she is a good person. It hurts a little when I think about the happy tmes that we have. She really was my BEST friend in the whole wide world. But I guess some things are not meant to be forever. That's oke. As long as I know that the anger is over.

It feels good to forgive people. It's hard, but sometimes it's for the better!

So my good intentions for 2012 are:
- Coming up for myself.
- Forgive people.
- Let go of the people who don't belong in your life anymore.
- Spend less money, haha!

Well, I would like to hear all of your good intensions for 2012!

Source: www.weheartit.com


Lots of love,
xoxo Elo <3

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

My dear "cheesehead" ;)

I am so VERY proud of you! The way you write, the music you choose, the ideas you have, the way you dress, the creative things you make, etc.etc. I can go on for another page!!
Most of all, I love your 'good intentions' for 2012; they are the best I could ever wish for you!! Way to go ELO!!!
One of my dreams for this year is that we can see, hear and talk to eachother even more than we did last year, to make our relationship the best we can!!
I love you, my dear daughter!
Love & hugs, mama1st ;)

Just call me Elo zei

Ahhh <3 That really means the world to me! I love you 2 mammie <3 And I'll visit you more, I promise! xx