donderdag 19 januari 2012

The most important things are the hardest to say

Hi guys!
I hope you all understood why I wasn't posting for a while.. But tomorrow is my last exam, so then I'll start posting again!

Well, soon there will be a shoplog, because this weekend I'm going to shop with my friend Barbara. I'm already looking forward to it! But.. right now I still have to concentrate on my exam tomorrow. But it's the last one, hurray!!!! =D

I also have to admit that I'm feeling a little guilty right now. I had a fight with my little brother tonight. And deep inside of my heart I know I love him, but sometimes..... $#@$#!@@!!! Haha I guess a lot of you guys have trouble with your brothers, sisters or other family (like your parents!). But it's just not easy to be nice when the other person is being mean to you. I'm not saying that I'm the good one, he would feel the same way about me. But always when I'll apologize to my brother he's still being angry for a while.. So do I have to apologize or should I just wait and act nice for a while?


I just don't know.. All I know is that I don't like fight. I even HATE fights with the people who are dear to me! So.. I'm going to sleep now. I hope you'll leave a comment and have a good night!

Lots of love,
xoxo Elo <3

Made by me, click on it!

Ps. Click on the picture from me and my brother, I've made this animated picture by myself, hahaha you should see it!!

Geen opmerkingen: