donderdag 5 januari 2012

One year toghether!

Today, 4 january 2012, Robin and I are one year together! <3
I had made a pie for him and also an photo album from us!



He gave me a photo frame with pictures of us and, with the sweetest poem I've ever read <3



It means something like this:

Dear Eline,
 We are already one year together,
 And we will be many more.
 Because despite our ups and downs,
We are still together.
 Your eyes shine like the stars, they're so beautiful
I feel happy every time I flatter you.
 You're mine that's a fact.
Not just nowbut forever!
Xx Robin
Omg, when I read this, I almost had to cry! He's the sweetest boyfriend in the whole wide world and I'll love him forever! Because he's the one who fits perfectly to me <3

xoxo Elo who's still totally in love <3

Geen opmerkingen: