zondag 22 januari 2012

My weekend

Hi guys,
Saturday I had to work from 8:00 till 17:00. That's 9 hours! But the chairs aren't really good at my work, so after a few hours my back hurted much =[
After that I went to my boyfriend and I stayed there for the night. We had watched the last Harry Potter movie. It was a really excited movie, but I didn't really liked it. My boyfriend also thought that it wasn't the best part of the Harry Potter movies. After the movie it was 4:30.. And I had to wake up the next morning at 11:00, hurray...



 I was wearing my red blazer and I received a lot of compliments about it! On the pictures above, you can see what I was wearing that day.

Sunday, I woke up at 11:00. I was really really REALLY tired.. But I had to talk with my dad, brother and my mother. As you might know, I don't really feel right at home. So we talked about it. I think it had worked a little. It was my mothers idea, she guided the conversation really good, I was so proud of her! <3

The conversation was in the "Van Der Valk Hotel". The environment was really pretty over there. After the conversation I went to the toiletroom and took pictures of my outfit over there, hihi!



In the evening my dad, stephmother and brother ate hamburgers and me and my sister ate pancakes <3
After dinner me and my sister were messing with the balloons (still there from here B-day). I made a few pictures. Haha take a look:





Haha she's so cute! She's wearing a dress of Snow White. She really adores that dress and she's always wearing it!


If you watched my last vid, you'll know that next week is my project week. I will be very busy with it. Of course I will still be posting, but I guess not as much as normally. So for the dutch people, here is my new vid about my life, enjoy!



I hope you all understand that I need to do my best for school!
Love you all <3
xoxo Elo

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

...and I am proud of yóu!! You're amazing, just the way you are..!! ;)

Anoniem zei

Room tour! =)