zaterdag 26 november 2011

How to combine?

Hi guys, this will be my last "how to combine?" post for today. I'm sure I'll do this combine-post more often, because I think it's very useful, not only for you, but also for me! And do you have an item in your closet that's hard to combine? Just tell me and maybe I have a piece of clothing in the same color, or one that looks the same, so I can help you!

 In any case, I'll show you right now how to combine the black skinny jeans from the H&M! (which cost € 19.95)


Let's start combine! 

The black skinny jeans (BSJ) combine with the Narvana top from the H&M and a cardigan from the V&D.

The BSJ combine with the grey top from the H&M and a pink top from the Monki.
The BSJ combine with a top from the Esprit.

The BSJ combine with a black&white top from the New Yorker, a blue cardigan from the H&M and a white scarf from the American Today.

The BSJ combine with a red sweater from the Only and a black scarf from Pieces.

The BSJ combine with a blue blouse from the H&M and a brown leather jacket from the Only.
The BSJ combine with a white top from the New Yorker and a waistcoat from "Not the same".

The BSJ combine with a shirt from the Vero Moda.

The BSJ comine with a flowertop from the H&M and a cardigan also from the H&M.

The BSJ combine with a top from the Vero Moda.
The BSJ combine with a white top that I've got from my mom and a red leather jacket that I bought on a market in Amsterdam.

And finally, the BSJ combine with the top that I've got from my mom and a cardigan from the Esprit.
I hope I've given you ideas about combining the BSJ! Have a good night you all, and sleep well =]

xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: